These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement (“The Agreement”) between you (“The Customer “) and the service provider (7Stars Property Cleaners Qld, Australia) for the provision of services. References to days contained herewith mean ‘calendar’ days.
The Customer is expected to take some time in reviewing this Agreement before using our bond cleaning services and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us via email at info@7Starspropertycleaners.com.au
- Service guarantee
Our ‘100% Satisfaction Guarantee’ is valid for 7 days after completion. If for some reason the work does not pass your satisfaction, the customer is required to lodge this within 5 days. 7Stars Property Cleaners will organize its representatives to return to rectify any issues without charge. Normally this process occurs within 24-48 hours of formal notification.
Before rectifications works commencing, the Customer is required to provide the job sheet containing the clear list of works to complete. This document must be issued by the Real Estate or Landlord. Our scope of works does not cover dust settlement that occurs normally between time of service and reinspection. Note that accumulation of dust over time is considered normal and activities such as ‘open homes’ are likely to speed up this process.
- Job quotations
For quotes provided without inspections, the quote is only an ‘estimate’ based on the information available at the time. The basis of this estimate is an ‘average room sizes in a property left in a reasonable state of cleanliness’. The quotation is subject to change for the following reasons: state of property not as expected; customers original requirement are altered; variations to the condition or size. Any of these reasons constitutes the booking to be altered by mechanisms of: re-scheduling; cancellation, at the discretion of 7Stars Property Cleaners.
- Variation rates
For any variation works, additional charges apply. Variation works are charged at A$40.00 per hour, per 7Stars representative. Cause of variation works include:
- Property that has not been regularly cleaned or neglected in a way that requires an extension of the duration of normal cleaning activities;
- Property that has had pets, small children;
- Property with excessive wear and tear;
- Large sized dwellings with five (5) or more bedrooms; more than three (3) bathrooms; multiple living areas;
- Additional travel charges for collection and returning of keys;
- Time wasted due to difficulties accessing the property;
- Requirement to carry heavy equipment to higher apartments / floors;
- Requirement to move any furniture in order to complete works.
- Bond cleaning
Bond cleaning excludes the following items which may be conducted for an agreed ‘extra’ cost:
- Washing walls ;
- Washing or wiping of blinds or curtains ;
- White goods cleaning (e.g. fridge, washing machine);
- Upholstery cleaning;
- Grout cleaning (floor);
- Garage door;
- Gardening or weeding;
- Rubbish removal;
- High pressure cleaning (outside windows / external house washing).
- Bond cleaning (fully furnished)
For bond cleaning of fully furnished properties wiping of furniture and appliances (e.g. coffee table, microwave, fridge etc) is included. The service excludes cleaning of kitchenware (e.g. cutlery) and linens (e.g. bed sheets).
- Carpet cleaning
Our standard steam carpet cleaning will remove dirt, grime and dust from every day foot traffic and most clear liquid spills. Extra charges may apply to heavily soiled carpets. Our best effort will be made to clean the carpets, but the result will vary from carpet to carpet, and the result will be dependent on a number of factors beyond the control of 7Stars and that we give no guarantee as to the actual result of the service. Please note that any wear or discoloring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed. Some stains that are deemed permanent may not respond satisfactorily to any treatment. For this reason we do not guarantee removal of permanent stains.
At the commencement of service all payments must be made in cash or by credit card, bank transfer:
- Cash or credit payments may be made directly to a 7Stars representative at the commencement of the service;
- Bank transfer may be made but transactions must be cleared prior to the commencement of service;
- If any extra payment is required, the payment must be made in full prior to or at the time of service.
- Cancellation & Reschedule Fee
In order to provide a professional service and to avoid any business disruption caused by no-shows, and short notice cancellations; the minimum cancellation notice period is 48 hours. If for any valid reason you require the booking to be adjusted, please contact us as soon as possible to determine the most suitable accommodation.
Conditions for failure to meet notification periods are listed below:
- When customer fails to provide 48 hour cancellation notice period, the Customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee of $100;
- In the event that customer does not appear or does not provide unencumbered access to the premises for a 7Stars representative on the day of the service, the customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee of $100 for administrative and travel costs that is equivalent to our minimum call out fee;
- If the property is not ready for the cleaning at the service time including tenant still in the process of moving, the customer agrees to pay $40 per hour, per representative of disruption caused or cancel, the customer agrees to pay a fee of $100 for administrative and travel costs that is equivalent to our minimum call out fee.
- Health and safety risks
In addition to the obligations and warranties set out in clause 3 above, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Cleaner is entitled to undertake a job safety analysis before the commencement of any work to assess the health and safety risk at the Premises;
- The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not provide or cease the provision of the Service where carrying out the Service presents, in the absolute discretion of the Cleaner, a risk to health and safety.
- Accidents, breakage, damage
7Stars will inform the customer of any incident where any accident, breakage, damage to property. 7Stars will not be held responsible for repair or replacement of items broken or damaged due to pre-existing wear and tear, incorrect installation, assembly or usage. For any personal properties that are left behind within ‘waste’, 7Stars will not be held accountable for their accidental loss when disposed with waste products.
To clean walls for the purposes of a bond clean, we do light spot cleans only to remove marks – Additional charges may apply if walls are badly marked, or excessively stained as they may require extra cleaning time
To clean blinds for the purposes of a bond clean, we do dustings only to remove dust. There is an assumption that the blinds are in good condition. Dirty or greasy blinds take a lot longer to clean and are not included in our standard bond cleaning service. In this case, bringing them to the standard required to pass a cleaning inspection will require a lot more work and thus additional charges may apply. If the blinds are badly soiled or there is a lot of mould present on the blinds they may need to be cleaned by Professional Blind Cleaning Company.